AVID PRO TOOLS CERTIFICATION
Become an Avid Pro Tools Certified User with 5-day intensive training!
Learn all the professional operation technique of industry standard DAW - Pro Tools and become Avid Pro Tools Certified User with 5 days intensive training!
- Learn Pro Tools from beginning to end in just 5 days with Avid Pro Tools Certified Trainer
- Improve your Pro Tools operation skill with up-to-date feature
- Become Avid Pro Tools Certified User
- Official curriculum and courseware ( PT101/110 ) are proudly provided by Avid
- Record Factory is one of the biggest Avid Learning Partner in Asia
Basic audio recording and DAW knowledge, such as a familiarity with microphones, understanding of basic audio and MIDI recording techniques, knowledge of basic multi-track mixing concepts (such as setting levels and panning), and familiarity with digital audio equipment such as MIDI controllers and audio interfaces.
Date : From Jul 15 to 19, 2019
Time : From 2 pm to 10 pm
Lecture Hours : 40 hours
Personal Lab Hours : Unlimited
Language : English
Max. Student / Class : 8 students
Tuition : $1680 USD
July 15, 2019
Course Detail - Provided by Avid
Day 1-2 : Pro Tools 101 ( PT101 ) - PT101 course introduces fundamental Pro Tools concepts and principles, covering everything an individual needs to know to complete a basic Pro Tools project, from initial setup to final mixdown.
Students also learn to build sessions that include multi-track recordings of live audio, MIDI sequences and virtual instruments. Hands-on exercises and projects introduce essential techniques for creating sessions, recording and importing audio and MIDI, editing session media, navigating sessions and arranging media on tracks, and using basic processing and mixing techniques to finalize a production. Included with the course material is a download of media files and Pro Tools sessions to accompany the exercises and projects in the text.
- Create a Pro Tools session document or cloud-enabled project with appropriate parameter settings
- Accomplish common audio production tasks
- Employ navigation and editing skills in a multi-track Pro Tools document
- Incorporate proper recording and mixing techniques for audio and MIDI files in the Pro Tools environment
- Analyze and interpret session file structures
- Recognize and navigate the user interface and tool set
Day 3-5 : Pro Tools 110 ( PT110 ) - PT110 course expands upon the basic principles taught in the Pro Tools Fundamentals I (PT101) course and introduces the core concepts and techniques students need to competently operate a Pro Tools system running mid-sized sessions.
Students learn to build sessions designed for commercial purposes and improve the results of their recording, editing, and mixing efforts. The hands-on exercises provide experience setting up sessions, importing media, working with digital video, spotting sound effects, using loop recording and MIDI Merge techniques, working with virtual instruments, warping with Elastic Audio, applying Real-Time Properties, creating clip loops, applying signal processing, using automation, and using submixes and track groups to simplify a final mix.
Together with the first course in the series, Pro Tools Fundamentals (PT101), this course provides the training required to prepare for the Avid Certified User: Pro Tools certification exam.
- Manage large track counts and multiple channels of simultaneous inputs and outputs
- Create appropriate Pro Tools software and hardware settings
- Select appropriate settings in the Playback Engine dialog
- Set up and modify input/output (I/O) settings
- Assess and integrate virtual instruments and specialized plug-ins for specific music
- Utilize advanced recording techniques to capture multiple record takes in succession
- Analyze Elastic Audio processors and methods to select appropriate options
- Utilize Elastic Audio techniques MIDI Real-Time Properties to achieve desired tempo and/or rhythmic effects and outcomes
- Apply clip-based editing techniques to audio and MIDI tracks
- Incorporate automated mixing techniques into a Pro Tools workflow for selective during a session post-production tasks automation
- Be ready to sit the associated certification exam
Avid Pro Tools Certified Instructor - Jong Hee Park
Jong Hee Park is a multi-talented entrepreneur who are fearless in testing his limits in the music industry. After studying at Vancouver Film School and Ex’pression College for Digital Arts, Jong Hee set up his own recording studios, EPI and 7 Hertz, which paved the path for his notable career as a sound engineer. From K-Pop, movies, commercials to games, Jong Hee immersed himself in various genres and styles of music in his sound design work, and mastered all three fields of sound engineering-recording, mixing, and mastering. Jong Hee’s passion now lies in leading the young aspiring producers/engineers/musicians with the effective educational programs, and he hopes to achieve that dream with Record Factory.